I think, this is one of the fore-runners of modern computing, combining both conventional computing and tableting.
Here are some basic details from ASUS
- Compatible with the latest operating system (Windows 8) and other systems
- Excellent performance powered by the latest generation of Intel Core i7 3517U processors
- Possibly the world’s first dual screen notebook and table (combined)
- Easily switch between tablet and notebook
- Ultra-mobile, thin and amazingly light
- Includes a stylus for precision and note-takings
What it features:
Processor (either one of them)
Intel Core i7 3517U processor – Launched in the second quarter of 2012, one of the top and best performing processors with a clock speed of 1.9 GHz, Max Turbo frequency of 3GHz, Intel Smart Cache 4MB and an Instruction set of 64-Bit.
Intel Core i5 3317U processor – Also launched in the second quarter of 2012, this i5 processor has a clock speed of 1.7 GHz, Max Turbo frequency of 2.6 GHz, Smart Cache of 3MB and an instruction set of 64-Bit.
Windows 8 – though requires a separate review by itself, is the latest operating system by Microsoft. Promising to deliver better security, user experience and interaction.
Though I would love to have one of them, the price may set me back and others with a similar pocket size. Some of the versions are currently in sale for around £1,400 on Amazon. Share your thoughts if you got one or will be getting one, and for those who won’t be getting one (like myself) let out the tears in the comments.